- June 22, 2017
- Posted by: Pelonngwe Spa
Internationally certified Corporate Wellness Consultant.
- – Currently PhD Candidate at Da Vinci Institute, pursuing a research on African Traditional Medicine and protocols.
Topic: The Integration of African Traditional Medicine and protocols within public health care systems.
- Gobela (Traditional Healers Instructor): Xhayimpi Healing Institute (2017) RSA
- Reiki Master: Indian Reiki Institute: India (2015) INDIA
- Traditional Healer (iSangoma): Xhayimpi Healing Institute (2016) RSA
- Sivananda Yoga Instructor: Vietnam Sivananda Yoga Institute: (2015) Vietnam
- _ Verdict Master: Chopra University Centre (2015) San Diego, CA, USA
- – Seven Spiritual Law of Yoga: Chopra University Centre (2015) San Diego, CA, USA
- – Primordial Sound Meditation Instructor: Chopra University Centre (2014) San Diego, CA, USA
- – Perfect Health Instructor: Chopra University Centre (2013) San Diego, CA, USA
- – Colon Hydro Therapist: International School of Colon Hydrotherapy (MIAMI, USA) 2011-2013 (certified by I-ACT)
- – Executive & Business Coaching Certificate, Wits Business School (2012)
- – Employee Assistance Program: University of Pretoria (2008)
- – M.Ed. (Community Capacity Building), University of Pretoria (2004)
- – Management Advanced Program, Wits Business School (1998)
- – B.ED (Hons) Majors: Guidance & Counselling & Education Psychology: RAU(1995)
- – B.A. University of Bophuthatswana (1994)
- – UDE (UNIBO) 1989 (Certificate of Merits Awarded)
Sekgopi is a Founder of Pelonngwe Wellness Retreat & Spa; she is an experienced and highly motivated trainer, Gobela, Facilitator, business & executive Coach, Colon hydro-therapist, Yogi, Meditation instructor, Reiki Master, Vedic Master and a perennial student. She is drawing on her personal and professional experiences of decades working as director in companies including not limited to SANAS.
She has worked with diverse range of people both on one-on-one basis and teams. She passionately believes in the power of coaching to make a difference and to act as catalyst for positive and lasting change in individuals, teams and organisations. She is astute corporate wellness management consultant, lifestyle change coaching, traditional healing, reiki mastership.
She has served as a board and audit member of several board committees, not limited to SANAS, Cater Hire International; Nolutho Properties, Kgoro Property Development (representing the women group) including Pelonngwe Wellness Retreat & Spa together with all its subsidiaries amongst others.
She is astute entrepreneur who is capable of unleashing potential and success in any given situation. She is affiliated to several professional associations including I-ACT; Coaching Association and World President’s Organisation amongst others. In her earlier working life, she worked as an educator for 9 years and then proceeded to become voter educator under IEC during the first democratic election in RSA between 1994-5. She worked with SANAS where she contributed in the development of the BBBEE verification entities’ assessment document. Her very first job in her entire life was a massage therapist at Gary Player Massage Parlour at Sun City in 1981-1983.
She blessed with five children, two girls and three boys. Married for over 2.5 decades to a patriotic, reliable, honest astute business leader and economic struggle and equality veteran, who has ensured that African professionals within the financial space are given the respect they deserve. She walk the talk when it comes to health and wellness, relationship development and emotional balance.