- June 22, 2017
- Posted by: thulani nkosi
Internationally certified Corporate Wellness Consultant.
- – Deepak Chopra Primordial Sound Meditation Instructor October 2014
- – Deepak Chopra Perfect Health Instructor June 2014
- – Executive & Business Coaching Certificate, Wits Business School (2012)
- – Colon Hydro Therapist: International School of Colon Hydrotherapy (MIAMI STATE; USA) 2011-2013 (Intermediate Level certified by I-ACT)
- – Employee Assistance Program: University of Pretoria (2008)
- – M.Ed. (Community Capacity Building), University of Pretoria (2004)
- – Management Advanced Program, Wits Business School (1998)
- – B.ED (Hons) Majors: Guidance & Counselling & Education Psychology: RAU(1995)
- – B.A. University of Bophuthatswana (1994)
- – UDE (UNIBO) 1989 (Certificate of Merits Awarded)
Sekgopi is a founding member of Pelonngwe Wellness Retreat; she is an experienced and highly motivated trainer, facilitator, business & executive coach. She is drawing on her personal and professional experience of decades working as director in high profiled companies including not limited to SANAS.
She has worked with diverse range of people both on one-on-one basis and teams. She passionately believes in the power of coaching to make a difference and to act as catalyst for positive and lasting change in individuals, teams and organisations. She is astute corporate wellness management consultant.
She has served as a board and audit member of several board committees, not limited to SANAS, Cater Hire International; Nolutho Properties, Kgoro Property Development (representing the women group) including Pelonngwe Corporate Wellness Management consulting amongst others.
She is astute entrepreneur who is capable of unleashing potential and success in any given situation. She is affiliated to several professional associations including I-ACT; Coaching Association and World President’s Organisation amongst others. She also worked as massage therapist at Gary Player Massage at Sun City in 1981-1983.